AA1914 can be played with simultaneous movement. Each player plots their turn simultanesouly and then executes it.
1. Any plotted move must be legal in the current board position
2. If you want to attack in a currently contested area, you must be plot that your are doing so.
3. Production is plotted as well. Make sure to specify which naval base is used. The British must specify where they produce.
EXECUTING THE TURN
1. All units move to their destination, even if they pass enemy units going the other way.
2. Different country units always attack separately.
3. Resolve combats in order of size of the attacking force, breaking ties randomly. If both sides ordered attack in a contested area, both will attack, assuming that the smaller force survived..