- "Mammoth, long-range aircraft that drop bombs on their targets"
- —Bomber description
|NGE||4||1||6||15||Air Unit. Strategic Bombing|
|AAC||4||1||6||15||Air Unit. Strategic Bombing|
|AAE||4||1||6||15||Air Unit. Strategic Bombing|
|AAP||4||1||6||15||Air Unit. Strategic Bombing|
|AAR||4||1||6||12||Air Unit. Strategic Bombing|
|AA50||4||1||6||12||Air Unit. Strategic Bombing|
|AA42||4||1||6||12||Air Unit. Strategic Bombing|
|AA41||4||1||6||12||Air Unit. Strategic Bombing|
- Bombers are very powerful offensive air unit, having the ability to perform Strategic Bombing Raids on enemy factories. However, they are the most expensive air unit and have poor defensive capabilities.
- Bombers cannot land on Carriers, so it is harder to use them in island conflicts (like the Pacific).
- Bombers can perform Strategic Bombing Raids (SBR). In SBRs Bombers can drop bombs and deal damage to Industrial Complexes which hampers their ability to produce units until damage is repaired by spending IPCs. Before they drop their bombs they must get past enemy defenses, taking fire from AA and enemy fighters. SBRs do not involve most land units. This makes for interesting aerial combat, where you can lose quite expensive units- no infantry fodder here!
2 small bombs appear below the unit icon. Sometimes it is represented by 1 bomb or falling bombs.
- Main article: Heavy Bomber
Twin stripes appear on the wings, and sometimes on the rear of the fuselage.
- Main article: Long-Range Bomber
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.