- Operation Barbarossa - Thoes426 House Rules (Peter D. Thoes)
Here is my groups version of Operation Barbarossa by Conquest Gaming. Hope you find it as much fun and think it improves a already great game, as much as we do!
Same as original with the addition of Artillery and Air Transports. For the properties of both units see below.
- Rastenburg: 11 Infantry, 5 Artillery, 4 Armor, 1 Fighter, 1 Bomber, 1 Air Transport
- Warsaw: 15 Infantry, 7 Artillery, 8 Armor, 2 Fighters, 1 Bomber, 1 Air Transport
- Kassa: 13 Infantry, 6 Artillery, 5 Armor, 1 Fighter, 1 Bomber, 1 Air Transport
Add 1 Artillery to each Front Line Area that contains 2 or 3 Infantry.
- Riga: 1 Infantry
- Minsk: 1 Infantry
- Kiev: 1 Infantry
- Odessa: 1 Infantry
- Moscow: 5 Infantry, 2 Artillery, 1 Bomber, 1 Air Transport, 1 Anti-Aircraft Gun
The free die roll (1D6) that Russia gets each turn representing reinforcements from the Soviet Far East is amended to: 1-3 Infantry, 4 Artillery, 5 Armor, 6 Fighter
Same rules apply that came with the game with the following additions:
- Use A&A:Europe rules and cost for Artillery.They may be built out of the three original German cities, and for Russia use Moscow and the two Infantry Factories.
- Air Transports
- Air Transports may perform two types of missions in this game:
- Save those Bombers for what they were designed for..BOMBING!
- Paradrop those troops behind enemy lines to cut those Rail Lines or capture empty cities!
Air Transports have no attack or defense. They have the same movement as Bombers. They cost 10 I.P.C.s.