Six Army Free for All is a scenario built for a game with no alliances, with China added to the Asian theatre. only UK, USA, and Japan get starting units in this scenario (2 transports).
- No attacking a capital on turn 1 of any kind is allowed, not even strategic bombing.
- No more than five units may be placed in each territory during your bid placement phase, with the exception of placement into your capital, or placing a navy.
- All naval units MUST be placed in a seazone adjacent to an industrial complex that you own (you may place units in seazones next to bid-purchased industrial complexes.
- House rules are subject to the host of the game's approval.
- Have fun! (remember to place your bids in a balanced fashion...diplomacy sometimes fails!