Download: In Repository under World War II Global 1940
G40 Balanced - Balance Mod 3.3
Original Game Credits: Bung, Veqryn
Mod Squad: Adam514 (co-originator and oracle), Deathbringer1974 (chief executive troll), dust (good at math), dss85 (playtester and game breaker), Gencre (general haha), redrum (XML high priest), Regularkid (co-originator and king of noobs), simon33 (bug chaser), Young Grasshopper (topper goodwill ambassador)
Revised Air Raid Rules: Fighters attack and defend at 2. Strategic and tactical bombers attack at 1.
Revised Capital Capture Rules: The capture of a player's capital results in the plunder of that player's PUs only the first time the capital is taken. Subsequent recapture of the same capital results in the player's PUs being destroyed.
Revised Victory Conditions: If Germany is Allied controlled, an Axis victory in the Pacific requires 7 (rather than 6) Pacific VCs. If Japan is Allied controlled, an Axis victory in Europe requires 9 (rather than 8) Europe VCs.
New Unit - Marines: Cost 5; Attack at 1 (2 during amphibious assaults); Defend at 2; No bonus from artillery; Can be loaded onto cruisers and battleships (1 to a ship).
Note: During amphibious assaults, Battleships and Cruisers may bombard any adjacent territory in which an amphibious assault is occurring, regardless of where they unloaded their marines.
Additional National Objectives
- 2 PUs if Romania, Yugoslavia, Albania, Bulgaria, Greece, and Crete are Axis or Pro-Axis controlled.
- 5 PUs if there is at least one German land unit in either London (the United Kingdom) or Egypt. (This modifies Germany's "Presence in Egypt" objective).
- 3 PUs if Russia is at war with European Axis, and there are no non-Russian Allied units in any originally Russian territory.
- 3 PUs for each originally German, Italian, or Pro-Axis neutral territory that Russia controls in mainland Europe. (This modifies Russia's "Spread of Communism" objective).
- 2 PUs for each of the following Lend-Lease lanes that is "open" (i.e., the specified Sea Zone has no enemy warships and the specified territory is Allied controlled) when Russia is at war with European Axis beyond Round 2: (1) sz 125, Archangel ; (2) sz 80, Persia; (3) sz 5, Amur (This modifies Russia's "Lend Lease" objective).
- An additional 2 PUs per each "open" Lend-Lease lane, when Russia is at war with European Axis, if Japan has also declared war on Russia.
- Note: An Axis power may not move its units into originally Russian territory unless that Axis power is at war with Russia. Also, when not at war with Japan, Russia may not move its units into any non-Russian Allied territory in Asia, other than Syria, Trans-Jordan, Iraq, Persia, NorthWest Persia, and East Persia. The National Objective for Russia's first capture of Berlin has been removed.
- 5 PUs if Axis controls Dutch New Guinea, New Guinea, New Britain and Solomon Islands. (This modifies Japan's "Strategic Perimeter" objective).
- 5 PUs if Axis controls Midway, Wake Island, Guam.
- 3 PUs if Japan controls Iwo Jima and Okinawa and is at war with the United States.
- 5 PUs if USA is at war and Allies control Midway, Wake Island, Guam.
- 5 PUs if USA is at war and Allies control Marshall Islands, Caroline Islands, Paulau Island, Marianas.
- 5 PUs if Allies control at least 2 of: Normandy Bordeaux, Holland Belgium, Southern France, and USA has at least one land unit in any of these territories.
- 5 PUs if Allies control Morocco, Algeria, and Tunisia, and USA has at least one land unit in any of these territories.
- 3 PUs if Allies control Yunnan, Szechwan, Burma, and India. (This modifies China's "Burma Road" objective).
- At the start of China's turn, a Chinese infantry is spawned in each non-coastal Chinese territory under Axis control that is not garrisoned by at least one Axis land unit (i.e., infantry, marine, mech infantry, artillery, or armor). These "guerrillas" engage in combat wherever they are spawned and may not be moved until China's next turn.
- 3 PUs if UK Europe controls all its original territories. (This modifies UK's "Original Territories" objective).
- 3 PUs if Allies control at least 2 of: Sicily, Sardinia, Greece, Southern Italy, and Allies have at least one land unit in any of these territories.
- 3 PUs if there are no enemy submarines in the Atlantic, excluding szs 112 and 125-127.
- 3 PUs if Malta, Crete, and Cyprus are Allied or Pro-Allied controlled.
- 3 PUs for UK Pacific when at war with the Japanese if: (1) British control West India and either Egypt or South Africa; and (2) there are no enemy submarines in the western half of the Indian Ocean (sz71,...,sz81).
- 3 PUs for UK Pacific when at war with the Japanese if Malaya and Kwantung are Allied controlled. (This modifies UK Pacific's "Malaya and Kwantung" objective.
- 3 PUs if Malta, Cyprus, and Crete are Axis controlled.
- 3 PUs if ANZAC is at war with the Japanese and Dutch New Guinea, New Guinea, New Britain and Solomon Islands are controlled by the Allies (other than the Dutch). (This modifies ANZAC's "Strategic Islands" objective).
- 3 PUs if ANZAC is at war with the Japanese and Solomon Islands, Gilbert Islands, Fiji, and Samoa are Allied controlled.
- 3 PUs if ANZAC is at war with the Japanese, controls all of its original territories, and Malaya is Allied controlled. (This modifies ANZAC's "Control Original And Malaya" objective).
**VICHY FRANCE RULE SET**
The following rule-set simulates the circumstances and strategic consequences of the Franco-German Armistice, and is intended for play with the G40 Balance Mod.
Game Conditions for Franco-German Armistice
At the beginning of France's turn, if the following conditions are met, the Franco-German Armistice will occur:
1. Axis has control of both France and Normandy Bordeaux;
2. Axis has never controlled Southern France; and
3. There are no non-French, Allied land units in Southern France.
Game Consequences of Franco-German Armistice
French Territorial Control: At the beginning of France's first turn in which Armistice conditions are met, all originally French territories not already under Axis control immediately change ownership to Pro-Axis Neutrals, except: (1) French Equatorial Africa; (2) New Hebrides; (2) any French territories containing non-French allied land units.
Any non-French allied air units in Vichy-controlled territory are destroyed upon conversion of the territory to Vichy control.
With the exception of Southern France (see discussion of "Zone Libere" below), Vichy French territory operates the same way as other Pro-Axis Neutral territory. An Axis player may capture Vichy French territory and commandeer its forces by moving a land unit into the territory during the non-combat phase of his turn.
Fly-over restrictions applicable to other Neutral territories do not apply to Vichy French territory.
Fleet at Toulon: In addition to the change in French territorial control, the Armistice changes control of the the French fleet in sz 93, from French to Pro-Axis neutral. The Vichy French fleet maintains a strictly defensive posture. It may not be moved. It may not be captured by the Axis. The fleet is immediately destroyed if any power, other than the Free French, occupies Southern France
"Zone Libre": Any Axis occupation of Southern France following the Armistice results in the scuttling of the Vichy French Fleet at Toulon and the disbandment of all remaining Vichy French forces. These forces are removed at the end of the Axis player's turn in which the occupation of Southern France takes place. Any formerly Vichy French forces that were previously commandeered by the Axis are unaffected by this change.
Armistice's Effect on National Objectives: Following the armistice, Southern France is considered Axis-controlled for purposes of Italy's "Roman Empire" objective. Otherwise, the Vichy France arrangement has no impact on National Objectives. Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco must still be directly occupied by Germany or Italy to achieve Italy's "North Africa" objective. Japanese occupation of French Indo China still negates Japan's "Trade With America" objective.
Liberation of France: The Allied liberation of France effectively terminates the Armistice. Any territory and forces still under Vichy French control (including any surviving fleet in sz 93) revert back to Free French control. The Vichy French forces in the Southern France and sz 93 will also revert back if Southern France is liberated by the Free French.
**ORIGINAL GAME NOTES**
This game uses the latest Global 1940 2nd Edition (successor to Alpha +3) rules, as posted on Larry's website.
To blitz move mech_infantry with armour, you must click on them both at the same time (use CTRL to create waypoints).
Paratroopers tech enables a second combat movement phase which happens right after the first combat movement phase, and the second one only allowes movement of paratrooping infantry.
The game is not meant to take over your responsibility in knowing the rules. For example, the game engine is not always going to restrict or allow certain attacks. It is your responsibility to know the rules and abide by them. Most of the game notes that follow can be thought of as differences compared to WWIIv3 or WWIIv4 rules but obviously are not a complete manual for the game. Beginners to these games are suggested to ask for help in the lobby or on the forums at http://www.tripleawarclub.org
You must always validate your own movement, especially air movement at sea. The engine is not perfect.
If you ever need to create new UK units, always create "British" units, do not create "UK_Pacific" units (except for Factories, all UK_Pacific units turn into British units when placed normally).
The Warbonds technology will give the PUs to the British, please use edit mode if you want some of it to go to UK Pacific.
You may also need to use edit mode to correct things listed below.
Below is a list of rules that the TripleA game engine either does not enforce, or enforces incorrectly, at this point.
Each item starts with a code in parentheses that represents how you may fix or correct the rule.
(PE) = Player Enforced = You must be aware of the rule and must follow it. The engine will not stop you from breaking the rule.
(CL) = Comment Log = You must record what you are doing in the comment log, because TripleA does not keep that information around. (To access the comment log, go to the 'view' menu, and click 'show comment log', then type a comment there.)
(SR) = Save/Reload = You may save the game now or at the start of the phase, then reload it, in order to solve this problem.
(EM) = Edit Mode = You must use Edit Mode to correct or fix the error, because the engine either disallows the rule or otherwise does something wrong that you can correct.
(NA) = None Available = There is no fix available for this yet.
Rules specific to 1940 the engine does not do, but you must follow:
- (EM) You may ask for permission during your turn to move through a canal owned by a power you are not yet at war with (use edit mode to move them).
* (CL) TripleA does not keep track of which neutral territories have been previously attacked (use comment log to keep track of this instead).
* (PE) You are not allowed to blitz or move any units through Friendly Neutrals, including the same turn they are captured, unless they have been previously attacked.
* (PE) You may not land air units in Friendly Neutrals, including the same turn they are captured, unless they have been previously attacked.
* (PE) You can not fly over unfriendly neutrals, unless they are being attacked or they have previously been attacked.
* (PE) Friendly Neutrals can not be 'captured' with an AA Gun, only by land units with an attack power.
* (PE) You may not build facilities on territories that were Dutch at the start of your turn.
* (PE) You may not attack a territory containing units owned by a nation that you are not at war with (even if the territory is owned by someone you are at war with).
* (PE) USA may not end movement in seazone adjacent to Japanese controlled territories when not at war with Japan (Sea Zones 6, 17, 19, 20, 22, 32, 33, 34, 36, and 37).
* (EM) Japan can fly over UK and French territories before going to war with them.
* (EM) USA does not have to declare war at the end of USA 3 if they do not want to.
* (PE) You may not conduct an amphibious assault from an allied transport if the defender could scramble and you have no other combat units to protect that transport.
* (EM) If Russia is at war with Italy, but not with Germany, a German warship in sz125 will cancel Russia's national objective (and same if at war with Germany but not Italy, and there is an Italian boat in sz125).
* (EM) If UK Pacific captures Japan, the money should go to UK Pacific, even if UK Pacific's capital is occupied.
* (EM) You must place all units you purchased if you are able to, or as many as you can. Any units not placed get refunded to you (TripleA instead carries them over to the next turn).
* (PE) The victory conditions must be held for a full continuous round after they are achieved (so for example if Italy takes Egypt as the 8th European VC, then the Axis must hold 8 VCs continuously until Italy's next turn).
* (EM) Rocket damage to an airfield should occur after scrambling, which means if an airbase is disabled by the rocket attack, it could still scramble this turn.
* (PE) Paratroopers (airborne) may not attack multiple territories from a single airbase.
General rules for all A&A games that the engine does not do, but you must follow:
- (PE) Battles should be resolved in this order: all SBR, then all Amphibious Assaults, then all others.
* (SR or EM) Repairing and Purchase are should actually be done at the same time.
* (CL) TripleA does keep track of which units are on which transports, but there is no easy way to see this information when it is not your turn.
* (CL) TripleA should, but does not keep track of which air units are on which carriers.
* (PE) All air moved must have a way of potentially being picked up or landing, and all air that survives combat MUST be picked up if possible.
* (PE) TripleA should not allow non-combat moves to be done during combat move phase.
* (PE) Only non-air units that did not move during combat move and did not participate in combat, may move during non-combat-move.
* (PE) Transports can only be loaded in 1 phase (not both), and unloaded in 1 phase (not both).
* (PE) Transports if unloading for amphibious assault, must unload all their units, and may not hold back some units while offloading other units.
* (NA) Each phase of combat should have all units in that phase fire before any casualty selection occurs, whereas right now in TripleA if air and subs are involved then units might be broken up into smaller groups and casualty selection done for each group.
* (EM) If you select for a bombardment from a sea zone, you should be able to select which units you want to have bombard, but currently all possible units are used.
Victory Conditions To win with the following victory conditions, a side must maintain it for a complete round of play and must also control at least one of its own capital cities.
Axis Victory: 8 European Victory Cities OR 6 Pacific Victory Cities where at least one is Rome/Berlin/Japan. Allied Victory: Berlin and Rome and Japan are under allied control and allies maintain control of one of their own capitals.
Canals/Straits There are 5 canals/straits in the game with the following set of conditions.
|Canal/Strait Name||Geographical Location||Land Movement Restriction||Control for Ship Movement|
|Panama Canal||Central America is one territory through which ships can move.||None. It requires no movement to cross.||Central America|
|Suez Canal||Connects Trans-Jordan and Egypt. Connects sea zone 81 and 98.||Possible.||Egypt and Trans-Jordan|
|Strait of Gibraltar||Connects sea zone 91 and 92.||Not possible.||Only Gibraltar, except there are no control restrictions on submarines.|
|Danish Straits||Connects sea zone 112 and 113.||Not possible.||Only Denmark.|
|Turkish Straits||Connects sea zones 99 and 100. Turkey is one territory through which ships can move.||None. It requires no movement to cross.||Turkey|
Air units have no restrictions for any strait or canal.
Political Situation At the start of the game Germany and Italy are at war with the UK and ANZAC and France only, while Japan is at war with China only. Any countries not at war with each other ignore each other's naval units and obviously cannot go into each others ground territories. There are a number of specific politically related rules/conditions for each country:
- Germany/Italy/Japan can declare war on USA or Russia or China at any time.
- If Germany/Italy/Japan is at war with one of USA or Russia or China it doesn't affect relations with the other.
- While not yet at war with the USA, Japan may not move into sea zones within 2 spaces of Western USA or Alaska.
- Russia cannot go to war against the Germans and Italians until the beginning of purchase units phase of Russia 4, unless of course they attack it first, or the Axis capture London.
- Russia and Japan may declare war on each other at any time. When not at war, Russia may not enter China.
- If USA is not at war with Germany or Italy, USA may only move its units to sea zones touching USA territories and also Sea Zone 102.
- If USA is not at war with Japan, USA may not move its units into sea zones touching Japanese controlled territories.
- USA cannot go to war against the Axis until the beginning of PU collect phase of USA 3, unless of course an Axis power attacks it first.
- Once at war, the Minor Factories in continental USA upgrade to Major Factories automatically for free, and may be used immediately.
Neutrals There are three types of neutrals:
- pro-Axis: When an Axis unit moves into one of these zones for the first time, that country gets a one-time bonus number of infantry, specified on the map, and control of the territory. The new infantry cannot be moved until the next turn.
- pro-Allies: When an Allied unit moves into one of these zones for the first time, that country gets a one-time bonus number of infantry, specified on the map, and control of the territory. The new infantry cannot be moved until the next turn.
- Regular: If a power attacks a regular neutral, all the other regular neutrals on the board become friendly to the other team.
Note: Capture of friendly neutrals must be done during Non Combat Movement.
When a country moves into a regular or non-friendly neutral during the combat move, it must conduct combat with the number of infantry specified on the map for that neutral. If it loses or retreats, however many infantry that remain are how many that stay in the zone. This means that if Finland was +4 for Axis, and Russia kills 2 infantry and retreats, then Axis only get 2 infantry when they move into Finland.
Japan starts the game with 6 attack tokens, and may begin doing Kamikaze Attacks at the start of the game.
These attacks can only be done in sea zones that contain the Kamikaze symbol [the sea zones surrounding: Japan, Okinawa, Iwo Jima, Formosa, and the Marianas].
At the end of Japan's enemy's combat-move phase, Japan may target any surface warship in a Kamikaze zone for one or more Kamikaze attacks, ONLY if the enemy is attacking Japanese units there or is conducting an Amphibious Assault from that sea zone.
For each attack, a die is rolled, and a 2 or less is considered a hit. Casualties are removed immediately, and do not participate in any battles. Kamikaze attacks prevent bombardment as well.
Submarines Prevent Unescorted Transports From Making Amphibious Assaults In any Sea Zone containing an enemy submarine, but not containing an owned warship, the submarine will prevent the offloading of troops for an amphibious assault.
Scrambling Fighters and/or Tactical bombers can be scrambled from any territory bordering a sea zone, with an operating airfield (less than 3 damage) to help defend the surrounding sea zone using their standard defense values. They cannot retreat from scrambling (defenders can never retreat) and if the territory they were scrambled from is captured, they're given one extra movement point to land on a friendly territory or open carrier. Scrambled air cannot participate in any other battles that round.
Strategic Bombing Runs (SBR) Bombing can now happen against both types of ICs, harbours, and airfields (attackers choice)[tactical bombers can not target factories though]. Fighters can participate in the bombing run as escorts. Fighters in the territory being bombed can be launched as interceptors (no airfield necessary).
If interceptors are launched: a one-round air battle takes place right away all involved. Bombers roll at 1 and fighters involved roll at 2 (jets roll at 3). Either attacking bombers or fighters can be taken as casualties.
After the air battle, or if there were no interceptors, the escorts are retreated and any bombers/tacs remaining can now be divied up to attack specific targets. Each target rolls its built-in AA gun against the bombers/tacs targetting it. If there is an AA gun in the territory being bombed it does not roll because its there to defend combat units and not complexes/bases.
If any enemy ships are in a power's blockade zones at the end of that power's turn, and the power controls the adjacent ground territory, then the power may lose some of the PUs it would have otherwise collected.
Surface warships roll 1 dice, Submarines and Air units roll 2 dice, and carriers and transports roll zero dice. For any roll of 3 or less, that amount of PUs will not be collected by the surrounding land territories. The power in question cannot lose more PUs from a blockade zones then the worth of the adjacent ground territory to those zones.
- Major Industrial Complexes can only go in territories worth 3 or more, and must be originally owned territories.
- Minor Industrial Complexes can only go in territories worth 2 or more.
- Industrial Complexes can't be built on islands.
- Over-purchase is returned and money is reimbursed.
- Aircraft can be placed on the ground or on a [new] carrier in the adjacent sea zone that has a spot(s) open.
Units These changes to units are things other than price/movement which you can see in the buy menu.
- Bombers now do 2 additional damage in strategic bombing raids, in addition to their dice roll.
- Carriers are two hit.
- Minor Industrial Complexes have 3 production capacity. A Minor IC can be upgraded to a Major IC for 20 PUs, but only on originally owned territories.
- Major Industrial Complexes have 10 production capacity. When a Major IC is captured it automatically becomes a minor IC.
- AA Guns may be taken casualty in combat, and may only fire at up to 3 aircraft each.
New Units Tactical Bombers: can land on carriers, can bomb, and if paired with a tank or fighter the Tac attacks at 4. Tactical Bombers can also strategic bomb Airfields and Harbours (but not factories). Mechanized Infantry: can blitz when paired with a tank, and are supportable by artillery. Carriers: now have 2 hitpoints, and when damaged they do not allow fighters to land, or to leave if cargo.
New Buildings Harbour: Any ships that start their turn in a sea zone adjacent to a harbour get +1 movement points. Any damaged ships are repaired by a harbour at the start of the player's purchase and repair turn phase. Lastly, harbours can be bombed, and if they have 3 or more damage then they do not provide the above bonuses. Airfield: Any air that start their turn on the ground territory with an airfield get +1 movement points. Airfields allow up to 3 planes on that island to scramble (see Scramble section above). Airfields can be bombed, and if they have 3 or more damage then they do not provide the movement bonus.
Credits to Veqryn for almost all related Engine code that allows this map to work.
BM3.4 Marine now qualifies for landings on Normandy/Holland/Sth France objective
Options for Balanced Mod changes
Corrected UK_Pacific handling for US territories
BM2.1: Fixes Vichy bug
Stopped British fighters from dying if UK Pacific could place a carrier under them.
Stopped Chinese from being affected by sea zone blockades.
Prevented defensive subs from firing before attackers if an attacking destroyer is present.
Various fixes for paratroopers (airborne) tech.
Various other engine related fixes, and updated game notes with a complete list of rules not enforced.
Moved Politics phase to be after Purchase phase and before Combat Move phase.
China can declare war on European Axis if they move into China's allowed movement range.
ANZAC can now declare war on True Neutrals.
Added the 1942 scenario.
Fixing Japanese objective for taking local power centers like India, to allow allies to take them as well.
Fixing rockets so that many rockets can target the same infrastructure per turn.
Getting British and UK Pacific turn summary posting to be combined.
Deleted connection between 115 Sea Zones and Poland, and changed map tiles to show a connection.
Added in Objective tab text and conditions.
Updating to Global 2nd Edition by removing 1 UK infantry from Egypt.
Updating to Global 2nd Edition by adding Korea to the list of territories that Russia can not attack without permanently losing the ability for Manchuria to join Russia.
Updating to Global 2nd Edition by removing Yukon Territory from map.
Allowed UK_Pacific to repair airfields and harbours under its control.
Disallowed China to repair anything.
Fixing small issue with American not correctly becoming friendly/war with True Neutrals if Japan declares war on all true neutrals before America is at war with Germany.
Fixing issue with trying to Undo a UK europe placement, that previously generated a null pointer error.
Fixing some errors in game notes.
Fixing some errors in game notes.
Creating small variation mod.
Created game option to force tech tokens to be removed after rolling them, regardless of success.
Preventing British and UK_Pacific from both rolling for Warbonds. Instead only British will roll, unless their capital is taken, then UK Pacific will.
Preventing Kamikaze Suicide Attacks from occuring all the time, now should only occur when there is a battle or an amphibious attack from that sea zone.
Created game option that prevent unescorted transports from conducting amphibious assaults.
Added all technology to Global 1940.
Allowed paratroopers to be moved in a second combat movement phase.
Made bonus for Mech Infantry work correctly.
Made Rockets go 4 spaces and not fly over neutrals.
Allowed UK_Pacific to share the cost of researching technology.
Made British share all technology with UK_Pacific.
Allowed Convoy Blockades to roll dice (you can turn this off in game options).
Allowed Low Luck for Strategy Bombing and Rockets to be set again.
Stopped British air units from dying if UK_Pacific was building a factory under them.
Forced Tactical Bombers to only be able to target airfields and harbours.
Allowed Submarines to enter any sea zone during non-combat, but end movement if there is an enemy Destroyer present.
Allowed Italy and Germany to declare war on Russia seperately, and for Russia to declare war seperately as well.
Made Mongolian territories flip to Russian even if Japan attacks but loses against a Russian border territory.
Allowed Chinese units to enter Burma and Kwangtung.
Made all factories on originally Chinese territories be deleted if China controls them.
Added connection between 30 and 31 Sea Zones, and changed map tiles to show a connection.
Deleted connection between Newfoundland Labrador and 121 Sea Zone.
Deleted connection between Rio de Oro and French West Africa.
Added connection between Rio de Oro and Algeria.
Deleted connection between Eastern Persia and 79 Sea Zone.
Fixed issue with Japanese objective for Trade with America.
Allowed user to choose AA casualties.
Fixing Strategic Bombers so that they add +2 damage onto raids.
Allowed USA to go to war if Japan declares war on ANZAC / UK.
Added one missing UK infantry to Egypt.
Dropped price of Cruisers to 9, when you have shipyards tech.
Deleting connection between Timguska and Kazakhstan.
Adding missing artwork for radar tech.
Allowed Axis powers to declare war on Americans separately, and for Americans to declare war on each Axis power separately.
Fixed Danish Straight to only require Denmark.
Fixed Japanese National Objective for controlling India, Hawaii, New South Wales, and Western United States.
Allowed Japan and ANZAC to take over friendly neutrals on European board.
German objective for unit in Egypt now counts for 5 instead of 3 pus.
Added missing art for Airfields with Rockets.
Fixed issue with Mongolian units not converting to Russians under most circumstances.
Prevented placement of factory units on islands on the pacific side.
Switched Jehol and Shantung production.
Changing Russian Lend Lease objective to only work when at war with Germany or Italy.
Changing politics to match Alpha +3 politics.
Finishing stupidly complex Mongolian rules and their triggers and politics.
Fixing Russian nationa objective for sz125 so that it affects all units except transports.
Added Mongolia in order to have complex Mongolian rules.
Finishing Alpha +3 National Objectives.
Preventing Combat-Movement takeover of Friendly Neutrals. You must now wait for Non-Combat Movement phase to take over them.
Allowing Submarines to pass through Straight of Gibraltar no matter who controls it.
Adding connection between Timguska and Novosibirsk.
Adding connection between Sikang and Tsinghai.
Deleting connection between SZ65 and Ecuador.
Deleting connection between SZ76 and Kenya.
Deleting connection between SZ86 and French Guiana.
Deleting connection between SZ88 and Venezuela.
Deleting connection between SZ89 and Central USA.
Fixed bug preventing UK_Pacific units from turning into British units.
Adding missing connection from French West Africa to Nigeria.
Deleting connection between SZ95 and Southern France.
Deleting Morocco from Gibraltar canal.
Everything done, now playtesting.
Units: infantry artillery mech_infantry armour marine fighter tactical_bomber bomber transport submarine destroyer cruiser carrier battleship aaGun airfield harbour factory_minor factory_upgrade factory_major