|The zombie apocalypse has arrived! Zombies have spread to most of the main population centers in the United States and are threatening to take over the rest. Can the US military and bands of survivalist militias contain and exterminate the zombie plague, or will this be the end of civilization as we know it?|
The Humans do not generate income. They start out with some cash, which is suggested to be saved for emergency purchases during the game, but that's it. They cannot build any more troops, and whatever casualties they suffer are irrecoverable. The Zombies on the other hand will grow and breed like rabbits and their numbers will soon get out of hand. On the upside, the humans have Chuck Norris on their side, who can send any zombie flying with a roundhouse kick to the face. Can you exterminate the undead before it is too late?
There are five players: two representing human forces, and three representing the Zombies. Additionally, "neutrals" do exist, but can only be controlled by the computer. The two human players are the US Army and the Citizens' Militia. The Zombie players are divided into Green, Brown, and Gray.
- Order of Play
- Green Zombies
- Citizens' Militia
- Brown Zombies
- U.S. Army
- Gray Zombies
- Neutrals are played by AI (they have no turns).
- Purchase and place before movement.
- Trucks are the only army units that can blitz. Their function is primarily to transport infantry and special forces because US Army has mechanized tech.
- Humans do not collect income. Their numbers will only go down as time goes on.
- You can build in any territory you own, up to the production value (invisible factories in all the lands).
- Purchase and place units comes before movement phase.
- There is no home territory. No such thing as liberating allied territory. Whatever you take becomes yours.
- Zombies may produce in newly captured territory
|When in doubt, shoot first, ask questions later. Good luck!|